[fvc-wat-announce] Update for May 26 Event: The Other Majority

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Mon May 16 23:18:50 EDT 2011

Steven Bradley Scott has provided us with more information about himself and
what he will be talking about - see below. The event will start at 7:30 and
Steven and Gary will both have 15-20 minutes to speak. That should take us to
about 8:15, at which point we'll have a short break, then audience questions,
comments and discussion until 9.

As a reminder, Gary will be talking about lessons learned from the strategic
voting campaign attempts in the last election, and where we go from here in
pursuit of democracy.

It's Thursday May 26, 7:30 PM, at the Adult Recreation Centre, 185 King St. S,
Waterloo. Snacks included!:)

Hope to see lots of you!

Anita

----- Forwarded message from Steven Bradley Scott