[fvc-wat-announce] Fair Vote Waterloo New Volunteer Meeting

lanickerson at b2b2c.ca lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Fri May 6 11:59:31 EDT 2011

Hi everyone. Based on those I have heard from, the best time seems to be
Monday May 9. We can meet at 7 PM at the Coffee Cultures downtown Kitchener,
corner of King Street and Queen Street.

Hopefully we will have the interested new people, plus some of our regular
supporters or members, but if there are only a few of us I think it is still
worthwhile to meet face to face while this election is still fresh in our
minds. The purpose of getting together will be:

1) To meet each other and find out what has led each of you to want to help with
Fair Vote
2) To talk about what we want to do, individually and as a local group, and
support each other to do it
3)To provide a chance for those new to Fair Vote, who come in with different
levels of knowledge, to ask any questions

Look forward to meeting you all, and again, thanks a million for being willing
to lend a hand to this important cause. If you are on this list but not at a
point in life where you can or want to come to a meeting, thank you just for
being on this list, and coming out to events when you can. Knowing there are so
many Canadians in the background supporting proportional representation is what
gives us impetus to keep working.

Anita
Want to have a real say in democracy? Want to see a more democratic,
compassionate Canada? Help me make every vote count! www.fairvote.ca

----- End forwarded message -----