[fvc-wat-announce] Fw: Join a Carpool to the Fair Vote Canada Convention

Anita lanickerson at b2b2c.ca
Tue May 22 13:17:14 EDT 2012

FYI everyone, if you'd like to carpool!

Anita
----- Original Message -----
From: Fair Vote Canada
To: Anita Nickerson
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 1:08 PM
Subject: Join a Carpool to the Fair Vote Canada Convention

        a.. About Fair Voting b.. About Us c.. Campaigns d.. Get involved e.. Contact
            Hello Fair Vote Canada supporters in Waterloo Region and Guelph!

            We would love for you to join us at the Fair Vote Canada AGM & Convention on Friday May 25 and Saturday May 26 in Toronto. You can help shape our movement for a vote that counts at a critical time in Canadian political history.

            http://www.fairvote.ca/en/FVC-news/join-us-for-biggest-and-best-convention-in-fair-vote-canada-s-history

            Byron (a Fair Vote supporter in KW) has offered to carpool. He can fit 3 more people in his car. Email him directly at bwbecker at golden.net if you'd like to join the carpool. He will be going back and forth Friday evening if there is enough interest, and Saturday for sure.

            If Byron hears from more people than he can fit in his car, he will pass the emails on to me and I will send an message to all interested parties to see if another carpool can be organized.

            I hope to see many of you this weekend, and thank you for supporting Fair Vote Canada!

            Sincerely,

            Anita Nickerson

            Fair Vote Canada Waterloo Region

            lanickerson at b2b2c.ca

            Fair Vote Canada

            3 Macdonell Avenue #302
            Toronto, ON M6R 2A3
            Canada

            Unsubscribe to the Fair Vote Canada email list by clicking here

        a.. About Fair Voting b.. About Us c.. Campaigns d.. Get involved e.. Contact