[fvc-wat-announce] Is The Fair Elections Act Fair? Panel Discussion is Wednesday

Sharon Sommerville sharonsommerville at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 09:32:36 EDT 2014

Good Morning Everyone,

A reminder of our panel discussion this Wednesday at 7pm on the Fair
Elections Act. Peggy Nash, MP, High Park, Mathieu Doucet, from UW and
myself  will speak at W-K United Mennonite Church, 15 George St. in
Waterloo.  There will be an opportunity to take action on Bill C-23 at the
event as well. There has been great push back across the country to the FEA
& it is important that we continue to let the Harper government know this
blatant attack on our democracy isn't acceptable & must be withdrawn.  Hope
to see you there.

Don't forget that on May 1st, Stephen Woodworth & Angelo DiCaro with be
addressing the risks & benefits of CETA at the Halman School of Social
Work, 120 Duke Street in Kitchener.

And, just in case anyone would like to hear Prime Minister Harper speak, he
will be addressing the Chamber of Commerce this Saturday at 12:30 at
Bingemans.  Tickets are available through the Chamber.

See you Wednesday night!

King regards,
Sharon
for FVC -WR