[fvc-wat-announce] [fvc-wat-disc] The ERRE Report Recommends PR & A Referendum

Anita Nickerson anitann88 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 22:42:39 EST 2016

John,

I've been told "stop dreaming, it's not going to happen" for 8 years.

Also, there are no shortage of people who helpfully can't wait to say "I
told you so".

This has always been a long shot - how realistic it looks depends on the
day.

Everyone has to make their own determination about when to give up.

Anita