[fvc-wat-announce] Discussion Night Tonight! and other Electoral Reform events for the week of 26 September 2016

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Sep 26 14:12:09 EDT 2016

Hi all: A quick reminder that tonight (Monday, 26 September 2016) is
our monthly Discussion Night, an hour earlier than usual. Let's talk
about the Electoral Reform process, answer any questions on the
submission process and about submissions we've made, and experiences
we've had talking to others about electoral reform. And, of course,
there will be people who can answer questions about voting systems,
ballots, and wax poetic about the Westminster parliamentary system.

*What*: Monthly Discussion Night
*When*: Monday, 26 September 2016 from 6:00pm to 8:00pm
*Where*: Kennedy's Restaurant
*Location*: 1750 Erb's Road, St. Agatha, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnYlqTA-?m=

Tuesday is our penultimate Community Dialogue. Join us to make your
submission to the Electoral Reform committee:

*What*: Community Dialogues
*When*: Every Tuesday, 6:30pm to 9:00pm
*Where*: Queen Street Commons Cafe
*Location*: 43 Queen Street South, Kitchener, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwTzYg-?m=

Wednesday is a busy day -- two presentations from Jean-Pierre
Kingsley, and one from me in New Hamburg:

*What*: Jean-Pierre Kingsley at Wilfrid Laurier University
*When*: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 from 1:00pm to 2:20pm
*Where*: Peters Building, Wilfird Laurier University
*Location*: 75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnbmrKY-?m=

*What*: Jean-Pierre Kingsley Speaks on Electoral Reform
*When*: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 from 7:00pm to 8:30pm
*Where*: Auditorium, Kitchener Public Library Main Branch
*Location*: 85 Queen Street North, Kitchener, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnwWu4M-?m=

*What*: Make Every Vote Count
*When*: Wednesday, 28 September 2016 from 6:30pm to 8:30pm
*Where*: New Hamburg Public Library
*Location*: 145 Huron Street, New Hamburg, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXnHibXd-?m=
*Register*: http://rwlibrary.evanced.info/signup/EventDetails?EventId=4636

And Thursday Donald Fraser is making a presentation in Ayr:

*What*: Make Every Vote Count
*When*: Thursday, 29 September 2016 from 6:30pm to 8:00pm
*Where*: Gingrich Meeting Room, Ayr Public Library
*Location*: 137 Stanley Street, Ayr, Ontario
*Map*: http://osm.org/go/ZXng3fER-?m=
*Register*: Register at Ayr Public Library

That should keep you all busy!

- --Bob Jonkman
Co-Chair, Fair Vote Waterloo