[fvc-wat-announce] Electoral Reform in Elmira, International Festival in Cambridge, Discussion Night in St. Agatha

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Wed Sep 21 11:54:57 EDT 2016

For those who asked, the Elmira library is on the north-east corner of
the Arthur / Water Street intersection. There is plenty of free
parking in the municipal lot behind the gas station across the street
from the library.

Parking location: http://osm.org/go/ZXyKKdDYV-?m=

(It's not labelled as "Parking" on the map for some reason)

- --Bob.