[fvc-wat-announce] Annual General Meeting: Wed, 21 June 2017

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sun Jun 18 23:09:25 EDT 2017

Hi everyone: Just a quick reminder of our AGM this Wednesday.

I'm making the reservation at ERK Monday evening. The Egg Roll King
Restaurant is a small place; if you're coming please let us know by
registering at http://fairvotewrc.ca/?p=3834 (but nobody will be
turned away at the door!)

So far there has been one advance nomination for the Executive; please
let me know if you'd like to nominate someone (or yourself).
Nominations will also take place at the meeting itself. You can also
let me know if you want to appoint a proxy for your vote.

* Nominated: Shannon Adshade

See you Wednesday!

- --Bob Jonkman
Co-Chair, Fair Vote Waterloo