[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Waterloo FVC group

Angela Yenssen ayenssen at rogers.com
Wed Aug 1 00:15:43 EDT 2007

Thank you for your feedback, Steve.  As a matter of fact, I have made a few
presentations to local councils taking exactly the approach you suggested
with some positive results.  Specifically, we have two councils in our area
that have circulated referendum information to their employees and the
public.  I am in the process of following up with the other councils to see
if they will yet come on board with the cause of spreading information.
Even if councils have not started disseminating information, no one has
reacted badly to the presentations because they have been focused on the
notion of the civic duty to inform the public, not a sales pitch for one
side.

Angela Yenssen

  _____