[fvc-wat-disc] Re: Farmer's Market (was: Current Events?)

Kevin Smith kevedsmith at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 23:38:38 EDT 2007

Hi Paul and all:

On 7/12/07, Paul Nijjar <pnijjar at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2007, Graham E wrote:
> > Have we considered trying to get a table at the Farmers Market? Lots of
> > people go through there on Market Days.
>         Apparently you need to be a registered nonprofit to get a table at
> the Kitchener market. I don't know about the St. Jacobs or Waterloo one.

I wonder if we could get a non-profit organization to grandfather our
application.  If they want some promotional materials, we could have
those there, as well as our own stuff.  I'm CCing Trudy Beaulne from
the Social Planning Council for her ideas.

Is there specific info for non-profits?  I see an artisan form and a
crafts form.  Would we fill out one of these?

Kevin.