[fvc-wat-disc] Downed signs - can someone sledge-hammer them in?

Adam Glauser adamglauser at wlualumni.ca
Wed Oct 10 10:12:53 EDT 2007

On 10/7/07, Bob Jonkman <bjonkman at sobac.com> wrote:

> My signs are here:  http://votemmpsigns.notlong.com
>
> Those other guys' signs are on this map too.  Any value to putting other
> people's signs on
> the map?  It might help in collecting them on Thursday.

Bob,  can you give me the ability to add sign locations to this map, or else
add some that I can send you?  I'll be able to take down most of the signs
that Paul and I put up last Thursday, but not all of them.  I'll send
another message listing which I'll take down and which I can't make it to,
but it might be handy to have a map as well in case the take-down person
isn't familiar with the areas I'm describing.