[fvc-wat-disc] New email group available now ...

Alan Angold AlanAngold at rogers.com
Sun Oct 14 15:34:58 EDT 2007

I've set up a GoogleGroup for everybody.  I haven't added anybodies
email address to it yet because I'm waiting for Paul to get back to me
with the email list.   However, it is ready to go so if you want to jump
in and get yourself a free Google membership and become a member of the
this group you can do that independent of me.   Please check out all the
facilities available in this GoogleGroup it might inspire some creative
ideas.

There seems to be a lot of customization available on Google Groups so
if anybody has some suggestions I'd be happy to implement them.  I'm not
married to anything about the group and am happy to change it.  Also at
the moment I'm the 'owner' but I'm happy to hand it off to somebody else
if they would like to try their hand at it.  At the moment the access is
pretty wide open so the only thing the owner/manager need do is OK
emails from non-members.  I don't think it even requires my input to OK
a membership application and everybody can invite a new member.

Some basic information about the group is contained in the list below:

    Group Name:
        Waterloo Region MMP

    eMail Address:
        waterloo-region-mmp at googlegroups.com

    Group Description:
        Waterloo Region MMP is a group of people fighting to improve our
    democracy in Ontario by improving our electoral system.

    Group web address:
        http://groups.google.ca/group/waterloo-region-mmp

    Access level:
        Public - Anyone can read the archives. Anyone can join, but only
    members can post messages, view the members list, create pages and
    upload files.

Take care,
/Alan

Alan Angold <AlanAngold at rogers.com>
549 Sandbrooke Court, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada N2T 2H4
Home:(519) 747-5535