[fvc-wat-disc] New email group available now ...

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 14 21:09:00 EDT 2007

I'll answer for Adam with what the problem is--there are *many* ideas going
back and forth about how to organize. I bet I'm not the only one thinking
"organize it however you want to organize it, just once you do, let me know
through the *old* list so I don't lose track of you." And whenever you *do*
decide on a way to organize, be sure there's one primary, definitive means
of communication for everyone, so that everyone's in the same place.