[fvc-wat-disc] Canvassing Times

Joshua Smyth smyth.josh at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 12:02:08 EDT 2007

Hey all
   For any of you who would like to hit the streets and knock doors
with a group of people, here's a few dates to think about. We'll try
and set coffee-shop meeting locales to gather at and hand out maps (as
much as I despise Tim Horton's, oi...)

Tonight, Wednesday, September 26th - Meet at 6:15 PM at the Tim
Horton's at Weber and Bridgeport, we'll spend a couple hours in the
area bounded by Union St and Moore St.

Saturday, September 29 - Meet at 11 AM at the  TIm Hortons at the
plaza at Fischer-Hallman and University. We'll spend the bulk of the
day knocking doors in the surrounding neigbourhoods. Bring water and
snacks, it gets tiring out in the sun!

Sunday, September 30th - Meet at 11 AM at the Tim Horton's at Ottawa
and Westmount. Once again, we'll spend the day covering as much as
possible, so bring food/water and good walking shoes.

If any of you has time during the working day, try and post yourselves
with pamphlets at mall entrances/downtowns/etc. Also, if you're
knocking doors in your neigbourhood, keep me posted so I can mark it
off on the maps. RSVP if at all possible so I know who to expect for
all these ventures.
Cheers for now,
Josh Smyth