[fvc-wat-disc] Volunteer Opportunities, and RAPID RESPONSE!

ARI DAIGEN adaigen at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 28 07:15:44 EDT 2007

Again, it depends on my schedule, which I'll learn more about later
today--don't want to promise more than I can deliver, but I'll let you know
when I'm certain!

One thing I *do* know--Ian Urquhart wrote an anti-MMP piece today in the
Star (reprinted in the Record), and Peter Woolstencroft and friends also got
a piece published in the Record today. What is happening to the Record? I
suggest we all write the Star *and* the Record in response. While we're at
it, was there anything good in the TVO debate last night? We could use that
to write other letters to the Globe, National Post (yes, the Post), and the
smaller local papers.

I have some time this morning, so I'll be getting on this myself. I've also
copied several interested people I know, in hopes that they'll have time to
write something too. (200 words or less is all that's needed--let me know if
you need a paper's e-mail address.)

In any event, if you've received this letter, please pass it along to anyone
else who might be interested--we need to get the *correct* side of the story
out!

Best to all,

Ari