[fvc-wat-disc] Farmer's Market and Campaigning

Derek Kraan derek.kraan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 23:49:39 EDT 2007

Joshua is organizing the canvassing:

"Joshua Smyth" <smyth.josh at gmail.com>

The farmers market booth is inside, across from the Al Madina's booth. It's
in the "Sunday Market" section, so across Weber from the other market;
beside TSC. It's a small building, so you won't have trouble finding it.

Staffing the booth at the farmers market is actually great fun. You will
talk to a lot of people, and it's less of a one-way exchange (ie, you can
have a conversation). It's my preferred campaign activity, but then, you can
only do it on Saturday and Sunday. Also, people are expecting to be
conversed with, so it's not as much of a "cold-call" as going door to door.

Cheers,

Derek Kraan
Vote for MMP Campaign
Waterloo Region