[fvc-wat-disc] Sep 13 exec meeting around budget

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Fri Sep 14 15:34:45 EDT 2007

--- Kevin Smith <kevedsmith at gmail.com> wrote:

> This leaves about $300 + any unconfirmed donations to spend on
> other
> projects, or reimburse local people for some out-of-pocket
> expenses.
>
> So please let us know what else you think we need for a successful
> campaign, and we'll look into whether we can make it happen.

If the 200 signs are the small ones then I recommend that we
piggyback on the Ottawa order for really big signs. I know that
Cambridge is spending some of their budget on the big signs, but we
should as well. They are about $10 each.

Another thought is to buy some local radio time. Judy
Greenwood-Speers was telling me that you can buy a week's worth of
ads for $200-odd dollars.

Paul Nijjar  http://www.fairvotecanada.org/WaterlooRegion
Next Referendum Info Session: Sept 18, 7pm
(Please use this Yahoo! account for future correspondence.)

      Make free worldwide PC-to-PC calls. Try the new Yahoo! Canada Messenger at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/