[fvc-wat-disc] The Government Wants To Know!

Paul Nijjar paul_nijjar at yahoo.ca
Wed Aug 3 19:40:52 EDT 2016

Thanks for the update, Laurel. This is important news.

Is FVC doing anything to make sure there is going to be good
representation at these stops from people sympathetic to PR?

I agree that some of the stops are weird, but the selection does not
look completely out of whack. That Iqaluit stop is awful expensive,
though.

Would it make sense for a group from Waterloo Region to attend the
Toronto committee meeting?

Has anybody gotten word of when this mysterious meeting with Minister
Monsef will be held? (Watch it be Sept 8 out of spite.)

- Paul