[fvc-wat-disc] The Government Wants To Know!

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 22:05:03 EDT 2016

I get you aren't a Liberal, Laurel, and I'm totally fine with that.  But
that screed against the party was neither warranted nor particularly useful.

The committee cannot be everywhere.  I have explained that they are more
likely to go to more out of the way places than those at the apex of
electoral reform, which whether you now like it or not, this IS the
birthplace of the committee.

Monsef is urged to be here for the MPs town hall because we have been
pushing for Monsef to be here for the MPs Town Hall.  I don't know whether
we have been successful or not at this point.

Shall we tell the MPs not to have her?

Jenn