[fvc-wat-disc] Fair Vote presentation

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Mon Feb 15 19:45:45 EST 2016

Great! I'm perfectly happy with slide 49 ("Legal Stuff") without
having slide 50 ("Acknowledgements"), but having both are OK too.

The dedication (slide 49) is sufficient to declare you as the author.
I think my original wording indicated "The author of this work, Byron
Weber Becker waives all rights..." but Sean and I decided it's better
to stick to the actual text provided by the Creative Commons Public
Domain Dedication rather than making up our own.

- --Bob.