[fvc-wat-disc] Fw: Your facts on ERRE don't fit with FVC analysis

Jennifer Ross 2jennross at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 16:27:12 EDT 2017

Yup, and he includes the all-important *minority government *scenario.
We've learned that what you will do as a majority government doesn't mean
it is what you will do if FPTP hands you a majority government :)  I'm
still every bit as furious with Trudeau as ever, but I recognize I can't
point to any provincial government that carried through on this long-time
NDP policy.

But a minority--where someone is pushing you to fulfill such promise
(because, hey, FPTP didn't hand THEM a majority!) is a whole other thing.
Which we did know in 2015, we just overshot the mark.