[fvc-wat-disc] New T-shirts need a snappy message

Donald Fraser donaldafraser at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 14:12:30 EDT 2017

no problem ... actually it would be better for the back of the T shirt
since it is longer ... then a catchy one for the front ... a long one on
the front gets blocked by arms and stuff one is carrying ... but on the
back it is often unobstructed and folks have plenty of time to read it ...
plus they are the ones who are unlikely to ask the wearer a question.