[fvc-wat-disc] Latest liberal tactic

Catherine Campbell cdcampbell9 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:18:47 EDT 2018

I agree completely with Stephanie’s 9:57am message. I didn’t know about what Jess wrote at 10am. Liberals should certainly be supportive of this election’s  NDP platform seeing as they Stole so much of it and put it into their own. Wynne should have said a dog whistle message to progressives that we should vote together (to block the PCO: Privatization Conservative Party of Ontario). Vague so as to avoid what Jenn said was against the law.